Why Umbrella Payroll?
Choosing umbrella payroll can contribute significantly to your success by bringing you the one thing that all single-entrepreneurs dream of: peace of mind by minimising entrepreneurial risk. You can start your activity and grow in the best possible conditions: you have the same rights as any employee and the freedom of an independent.
Umbrella Payroll is the perfect solution for you if you want both the freedom of a self-employed worker and the security of the employee status.
The freedom of a self-employed worker
Umbrella Payroll allows independent professionals to retain complete freedom and autonomy over their activities just like any freelancer or self-employed person. This means they keep full control over when, where, how, for how long, for how much, and with whom they choose to work.
- Autonomy: even as employees, contractors can work with the flexibility and freedom of a self-employed person.
- Control: it is up to the employee to find their clients, establish the terms of the project and negotiate their rates. Upon the contract’s signature, SPTS takes cares of the administrative and legal procedures.
- Flexibility: Contractors also choose when and where they want to work. They enjoy total flexibility in setting up their own work schedule according to their workload.
The security of the employee status
Under the Umbrella Payroll system, independent professionals enter into an employment contract with an Employer of Record service provider. This means that they naturally benefit from all the security and benefits associated with the status of an employee.
- Social security: it includes paid parental leave and pension contributions (1st and 2nd pillar).
- Unemployment benefits: through the duration of the contract with the Umbrella Payroll / Employer of Record service provider, contractors contribute to an unemployment benefits scheme.
- Insurance: Umbrella Payroll services must include occupational and non-occupational accident insurance as well as “loss of earnings” insurance and paid sick leave.
Why work with us
Carefully choosing your umbrella company is key to your career’s success. You want to work with a company that guarantees complete compliance while offering you the best advice and services. At SPTS – Umbrella Payroll you are more than a payslip. We always seek to offer you the best personalised service at the right price. We endeavor to be more than a payroll provider: in other words, we support you in any way we can so that you can thrive.
Choosing SPTS – Umbrella Payroll for Consultants is choosing to work with compliant, high-quality, and cost-efficient services.
We practice our business on a human scale and nurture your independent activity’s growth with you and for you. Each client is paired with dedicated contact person familiar with his/her/their needs and challenges.
We have expert knowledge of applicable Swiss laws, including labour and tax laws. We hold the necessary legal authorisations and operate in strict compliance with the Swiss Labour and Employment Services Act (LSE).
Because you are more than a payslip, we ensure that your rights are always respected and that you benefit from the best social protection. We will always keep your best interests at heart.
We treat all your information in a strictly confidential manner. A Confidentiality Agreement is signed for each mandate or assignment we undertake.
Peace of mind
You can finally start your career as an independent, while we take care of all administrative tasks and protect your employment and social security rights.
SPTS Umbrella Payroll is always at your disposal to provide you with quick, expert and personalized advice. Our experts speak several languages including French, English.
What else do I get?
We offer to our new clients an exclusive “ALL-IN-ONE Package”
- Application for a residence permit.
- Declaration of contributions to social insurance.
- Tax at source deduction.
- Provision of all administrative and contractual documents (employment contracts, mission orders, pay slips, detailed monthly accounts, salary certificates, work certificates, etc.)
- Application for family allowances
- Application for benefits in case of accident or illness
- Management of expense reports
Accomplish much more with SPTS – Umbrella Payroll
SPTS – Umbrella Payroll can always offer you more than Umbrella Payroll solutions. As a one stop shop, we can accompany you if you ever decide to create your own company.
Because our mission is to empower you in your career growth, we can help you move from Umbrella Payroll to the creation of your own Limited company if you choose so.
SPTS – Umbrella Payroll will support you thorough your new career journey from an independent contractor to creating your own company and becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Who better than your steadfast partner from the early days of your journey to accompany and support you as you grow ?
Get a free consultation
What people say
Learn how SPTS Portage / Umbrella Payroll has helped numerous individual consultants and contractors grow their activities and advance their careers.