Wage Portage Services for Businesses
Is your organisation or business using external consultants to deliver projects locally or internationally? Payroll and employment procedures in Switzerland can be complex. It requires specific knowledge in legal, tax and social systems, as well as competency in numerous administrative procedures of the local cantonal and federal authorities. SPTS Wage Portage experts provide tailor-made solutions on employability, social security and tax issues to make things easier for you. We get the job done, so that you can focus on your business.
SPTS offers the following support services to businesses
Service Lease Agreements
Upon request, the service lease is used for the provision of a consultant to your company. You assume the management and supervision over the consultant, and assume the risks associated with performance of the service. The consultant remains an employee of SPTS. The contract is, therefore, compliant with LSE law.
Contract of Mandate
Prior validation of SPTS, the Contract of Mandate is used for the Mandate Delegation. SPTS assume the management and supervision over the consultant and guarantee the full execution of their mandate. The consultant is either an employee of SPTS or a sub-contractor.
Choosing Wage Portage allows you to
Secure use of external resources
- If you hire someone outside your company to deliver an assignment, you have to make sure that this person is recognised as a self-employed person according to the Swiss law. For this, you have to verify that this person has proper registration, as an independent, with the AVS (Swiss Social Security System).
- SPTS Wage Portage ensures that the person complies with Swiss regulations and that he can be hired as an external resource for your business and saves you the risks and penalties associated with improper registration, late interest, in addition to other payroll taxes on that hire.
Compliance with the regulation of service lease
- The provision of a person or the purchase of working time requires special authorisation from the leaser. SPTS has the authorisation to provide service release, that is, the Federal Law regulating the employment service and the leasing of services (LSE) of 6 October 1989.
Hire an external consultant to assist with a specific need
- Call on an expert according to your needs and fully control the cost
- Mandate a former employee of your company for a punctual mission
- Need to reduce your workforce but have to carry out ongoing projects? We can help you appoint former employees for a punctual mission via Wage Portage.
Organise missions abroad with confidence
- Hire a consultant either on secondment or expatriation depending on the configuration of the mission. SPTS supports you in your approach in compliance with the international law of social security and tax.
- We also ensure compliance with bilateral agreements for cross-border workers.
call us to get a free quote
Choosing SPTS Wage Portage for Companies is choosing to work with high quality and cost-efficient Services.
SPTS services are carried out discreetly and in due time by experienced and highly skilled specialists. We offer consultancy which is individually tailored to meet your needs in various fields. Our experts are always kept up-to-date and will remain at your side to provide the most competent advice. Our experts speak French and English.
Contact us for a free consultation without any commitment. Every situation is unique, SPTS is committed to working with you to come up with a customised solution that meets all your unique needs.
We are a certified payroll company, we hold the authorisation LSE (Federal law of October 6, 1989 on the service of employment and the hiring of services).